相信你一定会爱上这首歌

夏日雨荷 1,949 阅读
[mv]http://music7.51.com/user/b/a/bad808/1136188676.wma[/mv]

欧美新锐势力 jessica simpson 气势锐不可当,高亢清亮的嗓音很有些 faith hill 的影子.她的声线比较适合用来演绎伤感的爱情故事,看来她和她的唱片公司也意识到这一点.这支曲子旋律非常的委婉凄凉,象一段刚结束的爱情般,荡气回肠,让人感伤不已.

中文名: 杰西卡·辛普森
英文名: Jessica Simpson
性 别: 女
生 日: 1980-7-10
出生地:德州
生日:1980年7月10日
星座:巨蟹座
音乐专辑:《Sweet Kisses》《Irresistible(神魂颠倒)》
When you told me you loved me 当你说出你的爱

  Once 过去
  Doesn't mean anything to me 留给我虚幻的回忆
  Come 未来
  Show me the meaning of complete 许下我完美的结局
  Where 究竟
  Did our love go wrong 我们的爱走错在哪里
  Once we were so strong 如此这般的深情
  How can I go on? 如何继续
  When you told me you loved me 当你说出你的爱
  Did you know it would take me the rest of my life 你已将我心全部占据
  to get over the feeling of knowing 相知相惜
  A dream didn't turn out *ght 相偎相忆
  When you let me believe that you weren't complete 当你让我相信你无法
  Without me by your side 走出我的世界
  how could I know 我怎么能想到
  That you would go 你要疏离
  That you would run 你要逃逸
  Baby, I thought you were the one 亲爱的,你是我的唯一
  Why 如何
 Can't I just leave it all behind 才能把一切忘记
  I 如何
  Felt passion so b*ght that I was blind 才能让爱火停息
  Then 不让
  Something made me weak 曾经的爱令我迷离
  Talking in my sleep 魂牵梦萦
  Baby, I'm in so deep and you know I believed 亲爱的,要知道此情今生难移
  When you told me you loved me 当你说出你的爱
  Did you know it would take me the rest of my life 你已将我心全部占据
  to get over the feeling of knowing 相知相惜
  A dream didn't turn out *ght 相偎相忆
  When you let me believe that you weren't complete 当你让我相信你无法
  Without me by your side 走出我的世界
  how could I know 我怎么能想到
  That you would go 你要疏离
  That you would run 你要逃逸
  Baby, I thought you were the one 亲爱的,你是我的唯一
  Your lips 难忘的热吻
  Your face 不变的容颜
  Something that time just can't erase 过去的一切又怎能抹去
  Find my heart 即使我的心
  Could break 早已破碎
  All over again 深情犹在
  When you told me you loved me 当你说出你的爱
  Did you know it would take me the rest of my life 你已将我心全部占据
  to get over the feeling of knowing 相知相惜
  A dream didn't turn out *ght 相偎相忆
  When you let me believe that you weren't complete 当你让我相信你无法
  Without me by your side 走出我的世界
  how could I know 我怎么能想到
  That you would go 你要疏离
  That you would run 你要逃逸
  Baby, I thought you were the one 亲爱的,你是我的唯一

[ 本帖最后由 夏日雨荷 于 2006-6-22 09:45 PM 编辑 ]

全部回复

5
  1. shuoxue 1 楼

    感动?感动!

  2. 冬冬1976 2 楼

    教我怎么在这里放歌好吗?

  3. 笨的被猪咬 3 楼

    不错啊!~

  4. 夏日雨荷 4 楼

    下载地址<http://music7.51.com/user/b/a/bad808/1136188676.wma>

  5. 一支烟 5 楼

    好听的很,谢谢

返回论坛归档