一首浪漫、温柔、可爱的歌曲

夏日雨荷 1,926 阅读
据说这首歌是Marc Terenzi 在西班牙举行的婚礼上送给妻子Sarah Conner的,深情款款的演绎肯定把Sahra感动的不行了..........很好听很耐听很感人很浪漫的一首歌......

Love to be loved by you Marc
I can't believe I'm standing here
Been waiting for so many years and
Today I found the queen to rei gn my heart
You changed my life so patiently
And turned it into something good and real
I feel just like I felt in all my dreams
There are questions hard to answer, can't you see... 
Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light
When you touch me, I can touch you
To find out the dream is true
I love to be loved by you
You're looking kinda scared *ght now
You're waiting for the wedding vows
But I don't know if my tongue' s able to talk
Your beauty is just blinding me
Like sunbeams on a summer stream
And I gotta close my eyes to protect me
Can you take my hand and lead me from here please
Yeah,yeah
Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light
When you touch me I can touch you
To find out the dream is true
I love to be loved
I need to be loved
I love to be loved by you
I know they're gonna say
Our love's not strong enough to last forever
And I know they're gonna say t hat we'll give up
Because of heavy weather
But how can they understand
That our love is just heaven-sent
We keep on going on and on
Cause this is where we both be long
Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light
When you touch me I can touch you
To find out the dream is true
I love to be loved
I need, yes I need to be loved
I love to be loved by you
Yes, I love to be loved by you

[mv]http://bhd1.15150.com/music6/2006_3_29/31811_94842_222528.mp3[/mv]

返回论坛归档