伴我入睡的曲子 ----Everytime I Close My Eyes !!!!

此处凝眸 1,722 阅读

[wmv]http://www.artu*k.com/Music/Babyface%20-%20everytime%20i%20close%20my%20eyes.mp3[/wmv]


Babyface可说是现今西洋乐坛数一数二的王牌词曲创作家与制作人,他谱

写、制作了无数排行金曲,也获得许多音乐奖的肯定,其中包括了十项葛

莱美奖。Babyface不但和Celine Dion、Ma*ah Carey、Madonna、

Whitney Houston、E*c Clapton等知名艺人合作过之外,还捧红了

Pebbles、Karyn White、Toni Braxton、TLC等艺人团体。


这里给大家推荐一首‘Everytime I Close My Eyes’

由Ma*ah Carey在幕後合音,Kenny G吹奏萨克斯风,Sheila E负责敲

击乐器,合力将此曲轻松带入浪漫境界。


Everytime I Close My Eyes

Girl, it's been a long, long time comin'
But I, I know that it's been worth the wait
It feels like sp*ngtime in winter
It feels like Ch*stmas in June
It feels like heaven has opened up
its gates for me and you

And every time I close my eyes
I thank the lord that I've got you
And you've got me too
And every time I think of it
I pinch myself 'cause I don't believe it's true
That someone like you loves me too, yeah

Girl, I think that you're truly somethin'
Yes, you are, and you're every bit of a dream come true
With you baby, it never rains and it's no wonder
The sun always shines when I'm near you
It's just a blessing that I have found somebody like you

To think of all the nights I've c*ed myself to sleep
You really oughta know how much you mean to me
It's only *ght that you be in my life
Right here with me, oh baby, baby

夜深了,伴我入睡的极其浪漫缠绵的曲子!希望大家今晚好梦!

[ 本帖最后由 若兰 于 2006-8-29 12:24 AM 编辑 ]

返回论坛归档