重温经典之 老鹰乐队--->hotel california

流星点点 1,574 阅读

[wma]http://www.guilin163.net/share/爱情麻辣烫/06HotelCalifornia.wma[/wma]
 hotel california - 歌词

感谢91F网友HARRY提供

On a dark desert highway,cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas,sing up through the air Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmeng light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night

  There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself, \‘This could be Heaven or this could be Hell\‘ Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way There were voices down the cor*dor, I thought I heard them say...

  Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year, you can find it here

  Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls f*ends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

  So I called up the Captain, \‘Please bng me my wine\‘ He said, \‘We haven\‘t had that spit here since nineteen sixty nine\‘ And still those voices are calling from far away, Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say...

  Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place Such a lovely face They livin\‘ it up at the Hotel California What a nice surpse, bng your alibis

  Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said \‘We are all just p*soners here, of our own device\‘ And in the master\‘s chambers, They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can\‘t kill the beast

  Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door I had to find the passage back To the place I was before \‘Relax,\‘ said the night man, We are programmed to receive. You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave!

[ 本帖最后由 流星点点 于 2006-10-2 20:40 编辑 ]

全部回复

1
  1. 康斯坦丁 1 楼

    加州旅馆~

返回论坛归档