让人难以忘怀的旋律-I Dug Up A Diamond
这首Mark Knopfler的《I Dug Up A Diamond》是和著名乡谣女歌手Emmylou Har*s共同演绎,音乐背景中那熟悉的细腻的电吉他响起,让人不由想起Mark的手指在琴弦上自如地飞舞,厚重的声音和Emmylou恰到好处的和声真的实是相得益彰。Mark Knopfler低沉的嗓音,厚重的吉他声,宛如叙事般的串串音符,节奏与旋律巧妙的结合,定会让你沉醉,Unforgetable!
[wma]http://dls129.bala.com.cn/mp3/24/40/06042417-02.mp3[/wma]
I Dug Up A Diamond
I dug up a diamond
Rare and fine
I dug up a diamond
In a deep dark mine
If only I could cling to
my beautiful find
I dug up a diamond
In a deep dark mine
My gem is special
Beyond all worth
As strong as any metal
Or stone in the earth
Sharp as any razor
Or blade you can buy
B*ght as any laser
Or any star in the sky
Maybe once in a lifetime
You'll hold one in your hand
Once in a lifetime
In this land
Where the journey ends
In a worthless claim
Time and again
In the mining game
I dug up a diamond
Rare and fine
I dug up a diamond
In a deep dark mine
Down in the darkness
In the dirt and the g*me
I dug up a diamond
In a deep dark mine
All The Roadrunning》是Mark Knopfler和著名乡谣女歌手Emmylou Hars共同推出的一张Pop-Country风格的音乐专辑,这也是Mark Knopfler用了七年时间,和Emmylou Hars共同平静地编写制作着他(她)至为珍贵的二重唱专辑。专辑是由Mercury Records于2006年4月26日出版发行.
[ 本帖最后由 夏日雨荷 于 2006-11-16 22:27 编辑 ]