绝对经典翻译

小琪 1,140 阅读

1.we two who and who? 咱俩谁跟谁阿
  2.how are you ? how old are you? 怎么是你,怎么老是你?
  3.you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you 你不鸟我,我也不鸟你
  4.you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !together up ! 你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
  5.hello everybody! if you have something to say,then say!if you have nothing to say,go home!! 有事起奏,无事退朝
  6.you me you me 彼此彼此
  7.You Give Me Stop!! 你给我站住!
  8.know is know noknow is noknow 知之为知之,不知为不知...
  9.WATCH SISTER 表妹
  10.dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’son can make hole!! 龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!
  11.Ame*can Chinese not enough 美中不足
  12.one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die 车祸现场描述
  13.heart flower angry open 心花怒放
  14.go past no mistake past 走过路过,不要错过
  15.小明:I am sorry! 老外:I am sorry too!
    小明:I am sorry three! 老外:What are you sorry for?
   小明:I am sorry five!
  16.If you want money,I have no; if you want life,I have one! 要钱没有,要命一条
  17.I call Li old big. toyear 25. 我叫李老大,今年25。
  18.you have two down son。你有两下
个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
  2)Nomanorwomanisworthyourtears,andtheonewhois,won‘tmakeyoucry.
  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
  
  3)Theworstwaytomisssomeoneistobesitting*ghtbesidethemknowingyoucan‘thavethem.
  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
  
  4)Neverfrown,evenwhenyouaresad,becauseyouneverknowwhoisfallinginlovewithyoursmile.
  纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  5)Totheworldyoumaybeoneperson,buttoonepersonyoumaybetheworld.
  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
  
  6)Don‘twasteyourtimeonaman/woman,whoisn‘twillingtowastetheirtimeonyou.
  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
  
  7)Justbecausesomeonedoesn‘tloveyouthewayyouwantthemto,doesn‘tmeantheydon‘tloveyouwithalltheyhave.
  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
  8)Don‘ttrysohard,thebestthingscomewhenyouleastexpectthemto.
  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
  9)MaybeGodwantsustomeetafewwrongpeoplebeforemeetingthe*ghtone,sothatwhenwefinallymeettheperson,wewillknowhowtobegrateful.
  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
  10)Don‘tcrybecauseitisover,smilebecauseithappened.
  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
自:Club.ChinaRen.com

全部回复

2
  1. 饮酒思源 1 楼

    ha,ha,全是chinglish值得xuexi

  2. 泉泉Quan 2 楼

    怎么和咕咚的一样啊!

返回论坛归档