When You Say Nothing At All

康斯坦丁 1,658 阅读

[wma]http://www.jnmba.com/bbs/image/when.mp3[/wma]

找不见歌词~抱歉

全部回复

1
  1. aoying 1 楼

    It's amazing how you can speak *ght to my heart
    Without saying a word, you could light up the dark
    Try is a may I could never explain
    What I hear when you don't say a thing
    The smile on your face let's me no that you need me
    There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
    You say it best, when you say nothing at all
    All day long I could hear people talking about
    But when you hold me near you drown out the crowd
    Old Mr. Webster could never define
    What's being said between your heart and mine
    The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
    There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
    You say it best, when you say nothing at all
    The smile on your face let's me know when you need me
    There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
    You say it best, when you say nothing at all

返回论坛归档